The site is published by :
Groupe Steria SCA
43/45 Quai Du Président Roosevelt 92130 Issy Les Moulineaux - France
344 110 655 RCS NANTERRE
TVA intracommunautaire = FR68 344 110 655 General Manager : François ENAUD
43 - 45 Quai du Président Roosevelt
Publication director : Patricia Langrand
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website . This acceptable use policy applies to all users of and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use and which can be found on this page.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards which are set out below
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use contained on this page
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our site; any equipment or network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Access to the Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy contained on this page.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them
Information available on Steria's Web Site
Steria makes its best efforts in order to provide the User with accurate and up to date Information through Steria's Web Site.
However, Steria makes no representation about the suitability of the Information contained on Steria's Web Site including without limitation Information related to our products, job and placement offers, addresses.All such Information are provided " AS IS " without warranty of any kind.
The Information provided on Steria's Web Site could include mistakes and/or omissions. The User shall therefore take all necessary care to check the correctness of the Information.
In no event shall Steria be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of the Information.
Steria shall be free to modify Steria's Web Site and/or the Information without notice and at any time.
Intellectual property rights
This entire website is governed by international legislation on copyright, trademark and intellectual property in general, both as they are applicable to its form (editorial choices, layout, topics, means for accessing data, display, etc.), and to its content (text, images, etc.). The contents displayed on this website are of the exclusive property of Steria Group and the Contributors, respectively.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Any reproduction, representation, diffusion or re-diffusion, in whole or in part, of the contents of this website on any medium or by any means whatsoever (including, but not limited to, caching, framing), as well as any sale, resale, retransmission or any other act tending to make such contents available to any third party in any manner whatsoever shall be prohibited. Failure to comply with these restrictions shall constitute a forgery engaging the civil and criminal liability of the forger.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Hyperlinks with other web sites
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy contained on this page.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to Webmaster Steria firstname.lastname@example.org .
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or direct or indirect damage that may arise from your use of them.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time;
- and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Please see Privacy Data protection information below.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Paris Court will have [non]-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site [although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country].
Date - 18 April 2011
We invite you to read it regularly and at each connection.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In general, you can visit our website without giving your identity or supplying any personal data.
However, in some circumstances Steria may request information from you, for instance to reply to a request you have made, provide you with a service, process an order or for commercial purposes.
Data collected via our Website is intended for Steria and its selected partners and/or any service providers it may engage.
You are entitled to access, amend and/or request deletion of any data you may be asked to provide, pursuant to French Data Protection law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended by law 2004-810 of August 6, 2004.
You may also ask for your data not to be collected or processed by Steria, free of charge. The French Data Protection Law also grants you the right to refuse to allow the use of your data for prospecting, including for commercial purposes.
To exercise these rights, please send a letter to : email@example.com
The site is hosted by Steria.